How to Sanction Your PG/PGF Team
All teams are required to have a PGF sanction for the 2020/2021 season. Your team must be sanctioned in order to be able to:
- Add/Remove Players From Their Roster
- Play in PG/PGF Events
All head coaches must have a background check on file with PGF prior to taking the field.
PLEASE SEE THE STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE BELOW TO SANCTION YOUR TEAM WITH PGF ↓↓↓
- Once you complete your purchase, your background check will take 3-5 Business days. (If you need to enter a tournament while waiting, reach out to us)
- If you have played PGF before and it says you have a balance owed, disregard it.
- Once you get the email with your sanction code. Do not use the link to do your roster.
- Go to http://www.premiergirlsfastpitch.com In the Top menu it has a tournaments tag, put cursor on tournaments and a drop down box with tournaments and showcases
- Click on Tournaments and Showcases.
- Then you login from that page to do your roster.
- IF you have any log in issues call PGF at: 972-525-0685